Desde el Covid, todos han tomado el (bien) reflejo para limpiar sus manos al llegar a un lugar público.
Ahora que el Covid finalmente está detrás de nosotros, ya no hay necesidad de poner terminales de gel hidroalcoalcohólico en todas las entradas.
Para continuar ofreciendo a los visitantes para limpiar sus manos, ahora es mejor favorecer la calidad a la cantidad.
The Rainbow Station service has been developed to answer to existing solutions problems that are on the market and includes:
- Provision of Rainbow Stations,
- Biocidal gel (EN14476) "Cosmic Juice"" with citrus zest and moisturizer,
- Sending the gel as soon as necessary (9.5L tank capacity),
- Maintenance (preventive / curative) so that the service is always functional,
- troubleshooting and replacement in case of problems,
- Monitoring the uses of the service to optimise restocking and limit on-site stocks.
The Rainbow Station provides a qualitative and perennial response to this new use (washing hands when arriving in a public place) that will stay in time.
It distributes the gel of the brand “Merci Handy” (perfumed and moisturizing) which really encourages to wash hands. This hydroalcoholic gel is composed of 70% alcohol; it is Bactericide, Levuricide and Virucide.
Through its screen, the Rainbow Station interacts with visitors and warmly welcomes them.
The machine is connected, which allows us to follow the uses, send you the gel when you need it and warn you when it needs to be filled: no stock, no permanent check and the guarantee of always having gel in the machines.
With the perfect control of the distributed doses, our Rainbow Station avoids any loss of gel, limits cleaning and thus consumes much less than a conventional terminal, which allows to optimize its cost.